Spending money is easy - the trick is to invest funds wisely.
Our team of experts is on hand to assist with devising a new technological solution ideal for your workplace, or planning any changes or refinements to existing equipment. The testing workshop is able to demonstrate the effect of different abrasive materials, and we can even arrange for sample blasting on reference machinery. Moreover, we provide or handle the following upon request:
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Documentation for administrative proceedings
- Administrative proceedings to obtain a building permit
- Detailed design documentation
- Delivery to the given premises
- On-site assembly and installation of delivered technological units
- Commissioning of installations
- A unified concept for training courses
- Proceedings regarding occupancy of premises
- Measurement of noise and dust levels
- Measurement of compressed air flow rate, pressure and purity
- Initial inspections
WISTA has been a leading supplier of comprehensive solutions for surface finishing since 1994. Our unique SOLITON® technology, specially developed to streamline the operation of abrasive blast rooms, brings the twin benefits of superior performance and reduced operating costs. Effectiveness and efficiency are the main criteria we apply in development, construction, manufacture and after-sales service.
Our courses will instruct you on how to make the most of the abrasive blasting technology you possess.
Abrasive blasting operator training
Get practical information on setting up production operations to maximize performance and minimize costs.
Do you want to maintain your abrasive blasting technology more efficiently?
Maintenance technician training courses
Receive instruction on maintaining abrasive blasting technology more efficiently and avoiding breakdowns. Save big each year by following proper maintenance techniques.
Do you want to know the difference between spending money and investing it?
Management training courses
Learn about the difference between spending and investing. Make informed decisions on the economics of blasting equipment, and invest properly in progressive technology with added value.